Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia on – Nov 10, 2019
Whiplash and Concussion
~ Advanced Vestibular Neuro-Rehabilitation
Whiplash and Concussion
Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia
Nov 09 – Nov 10, 2019
Is this Seminar for you?
– You’re a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Osteopath and Occupational Therapist looking at improving your clinical competency in managing patients with concussion, whiplash, chronic neck pain, dizziness and poor balance
– You’re a new graduate or experienced practitioner, either with little to no experience in neurology and vestibular rehabilitation
– You desire to make a big difference with an increasing number of patients suffering sporting injuries, motor vehicle accidents and falls
– Feed up with poor results using standard musculoskeletal therapies and outdated principles
– You’re looking for an integrated brain-based approach in managing challenging cases
– You learn best when there is a mix of relevant lecture material, reinforced with hands-on practicals
What you will learn?
– The similarities between whiplash and concussion and how to differentiate between them.
– International Guidelines, policies and position statements.
– Pathophysiology of concussion, from a biomechanical, sensorimotor, neurological, cognitive/neurophyscological, and a metabolic view.
– Advanced brain-based techniques to fix the most challenging chronic neck dysfunction and whiplash cases.
– How to perform an evidenced-based assessment, including cervical joint position error, eye movement, balance, vestibular, memory and cognitive, as well as imaging.
– Enhance your traditional spinal therapies with the latest vestibular neuro-orthopaedic rehabilitation.
– How to prescribe and perform a tailored brain-based management protocol that addresses the sensorimotor, vestibular, cognitive and nutritional aspects.
HURRY UP! Early Bird ends on 18 Oct
After 18 October, or if sold earlier, tickets will be available at Normal pricing only
DON’T MISS THIS AMAZING WEBINAR AND OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE AND PATIENT RESULTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Very limited parking is available at the venue. On-street metered parking exists, although generally limited to 2 hours only. Nearby parking stations offer all day parking. Otherwise, the venue is minutes walk from Central Train Station
We offer a group discount for 3 or more team members for the 1 clinic. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for applicable discounts
We recommend paying with credit card through our online payment portal (Stripe). If you would prefer, you may pay via bank EFT. Please make payment to: Carlo Rinaudo, NAB, BSB: 082-356 Acct No: 57-101-8036. Once you have made payment, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of payment
Yes, it’s aimed as a solid introduction into concussion and whiplash conditions and management and is suitable for practitioners with little or no training in the field
Yes, the material in a very clinically relevant and hands-on, with many clinical gems shared throughout the 2 days. A neuro-rehabilitation angle will be introduced, separating it from other traditional VRT or sport concussion courses.
Yes, you qualify for the ‘concessional’ rate